Monday, August 18, 2014

Logo Design - Soft Touch Modeling


This is actually the first logo I did for 2014. A client contacted me and said they wanted a logo for a modeling agency BUT they also wanted the design to look good on a shirt. The client wanted the logo to incorporate a feather pen and an inkwell with the name "Soft Touch." 

As I worked on the feather the client came up with the idea of the inkwell being a honeypot and the ink being gold honey and I loved the idea and ran with it, taking it a step further and giving the honeypot a honeycomb feel to it. I felt that would wrap the ideas together as a whole.


Once I had that part done, I just had to get the typography to match the feel of the idea. What I came up with was this...



The client also needed the logo and graphics in other configurations so I worked my magic.






Materials: adobe illustrator



No comments :

Post a Comment