Monday, February 13, 2017

Mama's Munchies - logo design, packaging, and apparel


One of my biggest and most consistent clients is the owner of "Mama's Munchies" who I have worked with on several different projects. This project was for a medicated sweet potato pie company. She approached me with the idea of the logo, "I want a 70's looking woman... with an afro... with vintage words." I wanted the logo in a circle with the typography flowing around the inside of the circle. The hardest part was getting the face to have specific features that the client was satisfied with, once I had that and added the afro to it. I was done!


Once the logo was done we went into business cards...


and stickers...


and apparel...



and I definitely enjoyed the packaging...








No comments :

Post a Comment