Thursday, February 9, 2017

Logo Design - Fly Boy Snook



This is one of my favorite logos because of how it came about. I was approached to do a logo for a personality. There was no business, no artist, no promotion, etc., he simply wanted a logo for HIM! lol

I knew his personality and went to work on his graphics. The client goes by the moniker "Fly Boy Snook" and I knew in the beginning that I wanted a grungy look and feel. I love logos with typography and lettering so I knew I wanted to go with the "F" & "S" and I found a photo of he client leaning on a light pole and it immediately clicked that I wanted him leaning against a part of the logo. The last thing that was added was the crown and the client and I both agreed that the clown was the the exclamation point for the logo.



No comments :

Post a Comment