Thursday, August 7, 2014

SDU advertisements (late June 2014)

Here are a few advertisements I created for my clothing line 'Style Defines U', I always do these so I'll make sure to display them here moving forward.

I simply wanted a background color that matched  the color of the graphics of the shirt but I needed something to break up the solid background so I figured gray shapes would give the shirt some room to stand out. I chose gray shapes because it matched the grayscale background of the graphics on the shirt.





I decided to change the background on this one because it's a v-neck shirt and not a t-shirt. I wanted it to let the viewer to notice that this advertisement is different from the previous one with the same design, there's an image instead of graphics in the background.



The last of the four was for a different design type and since it was a colored shirt in the foreground. I wanted to make the foreground black and white so the viewer would focus on the shirt even though the background is nice.



Materials: adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop

No comments :

Post a Comment